How Does It Work?
THE KNOW THYSELF PROCESS®
In 1969, Dr. Maxwell Maltz wrote the classic self-help book Psycho-Cybernetics. In the book he explains that it takes three weeks to form a new habit.* His philosophy is now considered common knowledge. We have created our books so that it will take you around 21 days to complete, enough time to form a habit.
You will start by completing a powerful, on-line personality assessment tool, the Birkman Method®. This assessment has been used for more than 50 years by over 2.5 million people. Upon completion, a customized guide of approximately 100-150 pages will be generated and delivered securely in PDF format to your email inbox.
Each guide will equip you with personalized, easy-to-understand knowledge about yourself and then assist you in putting that information immediately into action toward becoming happy, successful, and understood in your chosen pursuit. The Know Thyself Process® includes a three-day cycle per topic.
3 easy steps to start your journey:
1. First, you take the Birkman Method® questionnaire.
2. Upon completion, a completely customized book of approximately 100-150 pages will be generated specifically for you on the topic of your choosing and delivered safely to your email in PDF format.
3. Then, you will be guided through the 21-day Know Thyself Process® where you will learn about your unique interests, strengths and needs. You will be given the precise tools that you can use to be Happy, Successful, and Understood in your chosen pursuit.
- Clarify your passions and interests
- Uncover your true strengths
- Find out what is holding you back
- Understand what you need to be successful
- Learn the unique strengths you have to use in your key relationships
- Develop a personalized road map for becoming happier, more successful, and better understood
The THE KNOW THYSELF PROCESS® is a three-step process enables you to Know, Test and GO! with a specific insight about your unique personality.
KNOW: You will spend one day contemplating specific knowledge about yourself.
TEST: The next day you will test your understandings with a trusted companion.
GO: And finally, you act on your new knowledge and understandings.The sooner you use the knowledge, the better you will remember it and the more likely you will form positive habits that will help you to be happy, successful, and understood.
Now, get started!!
* Maxwell Maltz, Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life, (Wilshire Book Co. 1969)